Friday, October 21, 2011

Came To My Rescue

Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek your face
Lord all I am is yours

My whole life

I place in your hands
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at your throne

I called you answered

And you came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where you are

In my life be lifted high

In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high

(Came To My Rescue, Hillsong)

Psalm 25:1-5, 8-10
"To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God, in  you I trust; let me not be put to shame; let not my enemies exault over me. 
Indeed, non who wait for you shall be put to shame; they shall be ashamed who are wantonly trecherous. 
Make me to know your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth & teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.
Good & upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in what is right, & teaches the humble his way.
All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love & faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant & his testimonies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment