Today is the last day of camp.
A lot of thoughts are running through my head.
I'm going to miss these crazy people-they've become part of my life, and my heart.
I REALLY miss mac & cheese.
God has radically flipped my world upside down this summer. I'm slightly afraid of what the future holds, but totally excited.
God is good. Three things are eternal: The souls of man, the Word of God, and the Glory of God. I can't wait for school, but I want summer time as well.
I don't want to lose my chaco tan. It's amazing and wonderful.
This has been one of the greatest summers of my life, and I've made friend that will last for forever.
Read 1 Peter 2. It'll change your life. Live as people who are free, follow Christ with all you have, and learn from His character.
So, here's to change-the excitement, heart break and adventure of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment