Thoughts from my prayer journal over Week 2:
12/05-Jesus, teach me to live generously, love the marganilized, free the oppressed, show mercy to the hurting, give to the poor, and take the good news to the lost.
13/05-Lord, I pray that I will live not by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of You.(Matthew 4)
"Godliness is not perfection, but it is the pursing of the perfect one."
14/05-Lord, I pray that your word will be my bread, your spirit my guide, and your love my reason for life. [even if it means I have to eat fish every day for six months...]
15/05-"God is more concerned with His Holiness and Our Holiness than our Happiness...Walk in Righteousness, Fight for Holiness."
16/05-What does the my Lord say to his servant? (Joshua 5:14) Follow Me and Wait. Take my life and let it be Yours.
17/05-Lord, I want to praise you in the tired times.
No comments:
Post a Comment